Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Favorite 4-Letter Word

You're right if you guessed IKEA. But I have a word even better (I know - gasp!) SALE - at IKEA.





My main purpose for the trip was to buy a closet system for my closet. We had to take 2 cars because the panels are 8 feet and they barely fit in my car with no one else in the car. But when we pulled in and saw "SALE" on the front I got all tingley. Of course we ended up with everything including the kitchen sink. Well not a sink but an oven that hubby needed for the basement. By some small miracle we got everything to fit.



And that's only 1 car. Didn't take a picture of the other car that was packed! The closet turned out great and I'll show you pics in the next post. The closet is just the beginning of the whole bedroom makeover which I'm excited to share!




button divider

No comments: