Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bored with my kitchen

When we built the house I chose white cabinets which I liked. But as time goes on I'm bored with them. So I'm needing to do something with my kitchen. I've changed the wall color once already which helped for a little while but I need some change again.

Gold Walls


(Ignore the tacky vinyl tablecloth. Have no idea where that came from?!)

Green Walls


I like the green but I'm bored with it. Here's what I'm thinking. Add white beadboard on the island. Maybe also on the backspalsh. Here are some inspiration pictures I found on HGTV website. What do you think?


Beadboard on the Island and on the Backsplash



Again Beadboard on both.


This one has white brick for backsplash. Should I go back to all white and just add more black in accessories, hardware, lighting?

Decisions....decicions.


button divider

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

Hhmmmm! Putting on my thinking cap....have some ideas swirling in my noggin :)