Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Perfect Brownie"

Have you seen the ad on TV for the Perfect Brownie? Bake your brownies in the special pan and you'll have "Perfect Brownies". 

I have a confession. I'm in infomercial junkie. I'm the one that always stops and watches as I'm clicking through the channels. Always hangs on till there's more then tell me its only $19.95. That's right put it on TV and I'll buy it. Unfortunately most of the stuff I buy doesn't work...except the "Perfect Brownie" pan.

I did not buy mine off TV but found mine at Target for 19.99. I have seen them at The Christmas Tree Shop for $8.99. They truly are the perfect brownie! Crispy on the edges and soft, moist on the inside.




button divider

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

Yum! I'm on my way over to share some brownies with you! Am I "brownie worthy" ;-)