Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ethnic Dinner Club

A couple months back I started an Ethnic Dinner Club. I had been in one back in OH before I moved to Indy. Its a very fun night of getting together with friends and trying new restaurants and new types for foods. Our only rule is we don't do "chain" restaurants. So far we've done Thai, Indian and Belgium. This month we tried Moroccan.



This is the Saffron Cafe. The owner Annie was so helpful explaining the dishes and making recommendations. I chose the Tagine which came out in a beautifully painted clay pot. The dish had chicken, pears, apricots and prunes. It was soooooo yummy!


Next month we will be at a German Restaurant - after all it will be Oktoberfest!



button divider

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

How fun! I want to try Moroccan food now!