Friday, October 15, 2010

Cloche

Fall Cloche

I've never had a cloche but I have to say their pretty cool. Its very fun (and frustrating) looking for different things to go in them. Since it was fall I wanted a white pumpkin to go inside. Of course, what I visualized and what I found were two different things. I was actually looking for a tall, oblong white pumpkin. Well I found a shorter, fatter one instead. Still looks nice but maybe someday I'll actually find the one I really wanted.

Hmmm - what should I put in it for Christmas? Any ideas?





button divider

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

You finally found a white pumpkin! It was fun to go "shopping" with you! It looks simple and classic! Maybe some colorful glass ornaments or rolled christmas sheet music for christmas. Oh the possibilities!