Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Apothecary Jars

What to put in my jars?

I bought these very inexpensive apothecary jars for my guest bathroom but have been racking my brain as to what to put in them. Most jars have fruit and twine balls but I just didn't think that looked right for my bathroom.



So one day I'm at Pottery Barn and I finally see something that would work - Decorative Soap.




Pottery Barn shows soap wrapped in pretty paper with a monogram sticker. How easy! So I went to Archiver's to find some nice paper. Wrapped some plain Ivory soap in the paper, added a ribbon and a monogram sticker. I think it turned out pretty nice!







I was also thinking these soaps would make nice hostess gift. Just use some cute christmas paper.

Anyway one jar is solved. The other jar I'm just going to order some colored bath salts. That jar is not as big.



button divider

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

Genius!!! So clever my very clever friend! The perfect yellow!

Carolynn said...

Hey my long lost friend! Please post soon! I know you have lots of good stuff to share! Miss you!