Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Friend" of Vera Bradley

I was lucky enough to go to the Vera Bradley outlet sale in Ft. Wayne.
Wow what an experience!


Me & Kate
(Her awesome hubby scored us tix to the pre-pre-sale which I found out was the "Friends & Family" Sale. That's right I am a "friend" of Vera.)




Rows and rows / piles and piles of purses. Amazing! Then in the back of the room is the "sorting" area or the "I changed my mind" or the "over-the-budget-have-to-put-it-back" area. I learned to just grab everything you think you like because you can dump what you don't want later.

Then when you've finally made your decisions you head to the check out room.



Only took us 15 minutes to get through but I guess during the regular sale this can take a couple hours. Yikes!



Filled up my bag but I wish I had gotten more! I guess I stayed too long in the "sorting area" and now I'm regretting it. Oh well, there's always next year!!! Live and learn! 
button divider

No comments: