Monday, September 21, 2009

Start of something new!

Ok, so I've been wanting to do a blog for quite some time. I consider myself somewhat creative but mostly I love finding great ideas and adapting them. I also love re-purposing anything. Its always fun and challenging to find a common item and then figure out a way to use it in an unusual manner. Lately I've been on the organizing kick. I've figured out the you can keep the same amount of junk but if you hid it in a basket or bin it looks a lot prettier! Hence, I've been working on my kitchen pantry and laundry room. I guess when you can't see the floor or walk very far into the room its time to start organizing. Most everything I use is from IKEA which is my favorite store. Great items at great prices! Got to love a bargain! Lastly thanks to Carolynn my BFF who is always giving me great ideas including starting this blog. Too bad we are across 5 states!!

No comments: