Friday, April 2, 2010

My Day Off

Yesterday I took the day off. That's right no cleaning, no dishes or laundry. Just a day for me to do what I wanted. And what I wanted was to go on a little road trip and shop. The Christmas Tree Shop just opened here and I've been dying to go check it out! So with the sun roof open and my Starbucks I headed out. I must say I really enjoyed the day of just poking around and doing whatever crossed my mind. Here's how my day went.

First Stop - Christmas Tree Shop

Found these cute cake plates. I admit it. I love cake plates. Just something about the shape and height. Anyway CTS had some cute ones for spring. Love the lavender. Found this cute plate and stand for $2.29. Love the prices there!




Also found a cute little black table for my bedroom - $15 and ran into the Easter Bunny (wink, wink!)



Next stop - Old Time Pottery


Have to say I was greatly disappointed! Everywhere I looked I was surrounded by frolicing frogs and scary gnomes. Finally made my way into the glassware but it was so dusty I couldn't tell the true color of the glass. Ewww, I felt like I needed a shower after I left.



Little bummed after I left OTP. Wanted to end the day on a high. So when Hobby Lobby caught my eye I decided to stop.


Next Stop - Hobby Lobby




Jackpot - 50% off all hanging decor. Found this cute little "F" pic. When its hung I'll show you. Sadly I ran out of time so will definitely have to go back!

No comments: